Who are we?
Digital Web is a trading name of Cortec IT Solutions Limited, Company Registration Number: 4715152 (hence referred to as “Digital Web”, “Cortec IT”, “Cortec”, “We” or “Us”), provide Website Design/Development Services, Digital Marketing, IT Support and online services predominantly to companies based in Kent, London and the South East.
What does this policy cover?
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy and information is protected. If/Should we ever ask for any personally identifying information when using any Cortec website(s) or online services, you can be completely assured that it will only ever be used in accordance to our privacy and cookies policy.
This policy sets out:
- The type of personal and technical data that we collect
- Cookies and how/why we use them
- How and why we collect any personal data
- Who we share your personal data with
- How long we keep your data for
- What rights you have in relation to your data
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the information that is necessary to deal with your enquiry. The contact form on our website collects: Your Name, Company, Phone, Email and any message that you leave.
What technical data do we collect?
We also use Google Analytics to log website traffic and site interaction, this data helps us track the number of visitors that each of our websites attains over a monthly period and how said users interact with our websites.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data directly from you, this happens when you fill out the contact form directly on our website.
Sometimes we may be passed details by recommendation or word of mouth, your details may be passed to us from a mutual contact where there is a genuine expression of interest in our services.
Who do we share your data with?
We do not and will not share any of the data that we collect with anyone unless you have specifically requested us to do so in writing.
How do we keep your data secure?
Cortec IT are committed to ensuring that all information attained is held securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have implemented a number of physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to ensure the security of the information that we collect online.
How long do we keep your data for?
From your initial enquiry, we keep your data for 3 months. There may be instances where we keep your data for longer in the case that we deem there is an active interest in our services.
What rights do you have relating to your data?
- You have the right to clear information about how we use your data
- You have the right to access the personal data that we hold on you
- You have the right to correct or remove all or any part of your data
- You have the right to stop us from processing your data completely, we can still store it but we cannot use it any further
- You have the right to restrict certain types of processing, for example if you no longer want to be contacted via a certain medium
How to get in touch about your data.
If you have any questions about what data we hold on you or if you wish to act upon any of your rights, please contact us via email into: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party websites.
Cortec IT does not hold any responsibility for any websites that are referred to or linked from its own website(s). All information gathered and used via these external websites are not subject to our privacy and cookies policy.